Sunday, January 13, 2013

Class Project

In class on Thursday we talked about all of the different areas of Jerusalem that we were interested in doing a project in on class. It's  awesome that so many people had such different topics that they were willing to work on. It's nice to know people care and have knowledge on these things. I think the fact that we all have such different backgrounds is going to make for great class discussions. I really wouldn't mind doing a project on any of the things that we discussed in class. I have interests in learning about all aspects of the city. I'm really into non-profit and service work, so it would be really cool if someone would wanna find out more about humanitarian issues and work in the area of effected communities. However, all of y'all seem like you would be cool to work with, so I'm not opposed to other ideas at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment